Friday, September 20, 2013

Stepping Outside Your Comfort Zone

Brown and black is a combination I often found myself debating over whether or not to mix the two and when the mixture looks appropriate. As a girl who usually lives in bright, bold colors and patterns it's difficult for me to piece together an entirely neutral outfit. So today I decided to push myself out of my comfort zone into something a bit more modest.




 I chose one of my favorite fall time dresses, a French Connection lace a-line. I can already tell that this pair of boots is going to be a go-to option for me this season, they're so comfortable and easy to style! I thought the fun textured tights underneath the dress really added some dimension to the look. To pull it all together with some more neutrals but in a fun printed scarf I felt a little more comfortable in this ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment