Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bonnaroovian Style

In the last couple years festival fashion is a category that has exploded into the mainstream industry. With Coachella, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Camp Bisco and many more in the United States alone this lifestyle has also created its own line of fashion.


This summer I was blessed to have my first festival experience going to Bonnaroo in Manchester, Tennessee. Bonnaroo is like no other place I've ever been to listening to all genres of music from mid-day to the wee morning hours. One place where no one will judge you for how you're acting or what you are wearing. It's four days out of the year you can truly display your uniqueness through what you wear, the people you meet, and the memories you create.

Here are some of the few photos I collected at Bonnaroo this year & some of the outfits I put together.

#1 Rule: Radiate Positivity.

The living spaces 

Suggestion: Pack more than enough H2O and food. 

Basically lived in my Minnetonka Fringe Bootie moccasins. 

Awesome amiga Emily. 

Pack a light sweater for the night time shows, it does cool down. 

One of the only places it's more than acceptable to wear a headdress

Gotta rep some DIY projects for the festival attire. 
This t-shirt was from when my brother went to Bonnaroo 10 years before I did. 
It just so happen that this year the dates were exactly the same as they were in 
2003 except the festival is a day longer now. 

Buddha and I at Nas. 

The Free People crop bralette was perfect for the festival. 

Wearing a bathing suit is nice during the hot afternoons to cool off. 

Most of all enjoy the views. 




No comments:

Post a Comment