Wednesday, October 30, 2013

On Wednesdays We Wear Black

Wednesday's have become one of my favorite days of the week with the return of the amazing American Horror Story. The Coven is bringing a whole new level of torture and drama to the classic horror series in it's third season. Each week leaves you feeling a little disturbed and craving to know what will happen next. These witches are some bitches you don't want to mess with and I love it.



Watch the trailer here! 


The first episode inspired the title today, "On Wednesdays we wear black" said Fionna to the girls. I thought this would be a very fitting day for a all black outfit being the day before Halloween so here's my witch get up. A black romper under a lace black Nicole Miller shirt with some polka dot opaque tights. For the shoes I went with a black oxford wedge. I had to jazz up this drab outfit a bit with some sparkle of accessories, my favorites today being the statement necklace from LOFT and my eye ball ring from a local boutique called Metro. 






Hope you all are excited for the new episode tonight as I am!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment