Sunday, October 6, 2013

All That Glitters Is Not Gold

A long weekend with lots of work to be done and little motivation to be had. Especially with such a beautifully warm fall weekend in PA, all I wanted to do was go on a hike with my pup and relax. Of course life isn't always fair, you have to go to work anyways and find the strength to get through hours of studying and writing papers. Don't let it bring you down because you're not the only one feeling this way. 




On the bright side I was very excited to receive a package from Nasty Gal with a couple new killer accessories. My favorite piece by far is the body chain, it is an eye catching piece that you can literally wear over anything! The simple going out for the afternoon I paired the body chain with this weekend was perfect for getting coffee with a friend or walking a local pumpkin patch with your niece & nephew. The short sleeve sheer blouse with golden details complimented the accessories I chose to pair up. I then wore some skinny dark wash jeans with army green boot socks & a matching green cardigan.



 Alright time to get some rest before the week begins!  

No comments:

Post a Comment