Wednesday, September 13, 2017

His & Her's Going Out Look














You may find this as a surprise but for a twenty-three year old I don't love going out all that much but boy do I love to get dressed for it! I don't know if I got my fill of going out growing up in a college town or  if I'm just more content now with Netflix and chilling with the dog, & Spencer for a night in. On the rare occasion we do go out on the weekend but have majorly scaled back since we want to save up for a house! 

In the fall it's so hard to get the right balance of sleeves and jeans but still looking cute and not wanting to let go of the beautiful summer months we just enjoyed. We all know it's cold outside and then burning hot inside a bar, not a fun struggle. That is why I absolutely adore this Free People scoop back seamless top! I own it in multiple colors cause it is the perfect top for fall and winter going out. They made it into a bodysuit this year but still perfect for this look and available for only $58, buy here. My dark wash skinnies are also from Free People still available for $78, buy here. Now let me apologize in advance for how much you are going to see these Stuart Weitzman Elevated over the knee boot in my blog this coming winter. I am going to live in these boots they are so comfortable and were the most gracious gift from my boss. They were sold out during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale but recently became available again through Nordstrom, link here.

I wanted to share a men's going out look too because it's something I've never done before on Carlita's Closet! I knew we were good together when I found out he likes to dress up as much as I do. In this post his shirt is 7 Diamonds, burgundy pants Bonobos, and the boots are Magnanni. The styles were all purchased at Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack, but are all sold out. Will find links to like items this week! 

Similar Men's Boot but plain style available at Nordstrom:

No comments:

Post a Comment