Monday, September 11, 2017

Chilly Day Vibes






Short and sweet on this Monday morning, because I am road tripping today back home to visit my family! See you in a few hours State College!! This fall weather is slowly rolling in and let me tell you I am not ready to switch out my spring/summer wardrobe yet. Transitional season are so rough because you must get in your fill of wearing your favorites before the season ends. These Jeffrey Campbell Coors booties are something I live in for working in the spring and summer. These printed wide leg pants are an old sale pair of ASTR from Nordstrom. My cute white blouse is from Topshop this particular one is sold out but shop this Scallop edge top now. For a similar look also shop these wide leg striped Band of Gypsies pant from Nordstrom today.





No comments:

Post a Comment