Thursday, September 7, 2017

Summer Days Almost Gone














Getting in my last fill of wearing shorts and open toe shoes before fall really hits! I was loving the neutral tones this day, a beautiful 78 degree September afternoon. I have practically lived in these Jeffrey Campbell heels since last summer and they will continue to be a staple in my spring/summer wardrobe because they go with everything. I own them in black too, they're an excellent investment and on sale at Nordstrom currently! These shorts are a brand called Ocean Drive that I found at Metro in State College which is one of my favorite little boutiques up at PSU. My top is from Ann Taylor last spring and has sold out, but you can shop a similar tank on sale here!  I always get compliments when I wear this top whether it is styled to work, going out to dinner, or a simple day off. Last but certainly not least score this amazing bag on sale at Henri Bendel today! Keeping it short and sweet today! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment