Wednesday, September 6, 2017

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink









Happy hump day to an already short week thanks to Labor Day! I hope you all got to do something fun with your extra day off, my adventure will be hitting the blog at the end of the week so stay tuned!! 

Although summer is trying to escape us there are still some sultry days in September that make it very hard to dress. There are days that are so chilly in the morning but by noon it's 85 out again, how are we supposed to dress appropriately for both? Layers will forever be the answer here in PA. This little work outfit I put together was not complete without a denim jacket (not pictured because I left it at work, silly me). These pieces are from LOFT when I worked there in college but are still in style shockingly enough. LOFT and Ann Taylor are some of the only stores that still have a semi-trendy petite department.

 It is extremely difficult for a petite woman of my size to find business pieces that fit properly! One thing I am learning working with men is it is worth it to get something tailored. I would have never thought about going to a tailor or seamstress in college but now that I am out and buying some quality pieces I want to have for a few years, they might as well fit right! 


Check out some of my favorite current petite pieces available at LOFT and ANN TAYLOR: 















No comments:

Post a Comment