Sunday, September 3, 2017

Feels like fall
















Well September rolled through and brought the chilly fall mornings & evenings with it! This was my look for the first of September. I just fell in love with this tie neck blouse as soon as I saw it at Free People in the King of Prussia store. I had a gift card so naturally it had to be mine! It comes in an adorable navy combination as well, shop here. Threw on my favorite pair of dark wash skinnies that fit my petite frame so well. No shocker they are also from Free People, and on sale for $49.95! These wedges are oldies but goodies from Target and have surprisingly lasted for seasons. My rings are mixture of finds from the shore, Apple Tree Boutique in State College, and my favorite is my Herkimer diamond my step dad made me. 

Have a great Labor Day tomorrow!

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment