Sunday, March 16, 2014

VAMP- A New Spin On Fashion Magazines

I've heard lots recently about this VAMP magazine that launched last week! I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy of this wonderful read. I've been getting back into reading lately, when I can in my crazy, busy life, and have really enjoyed it. I forgot how wonderful it is to get lost in a book or magazine ad.

Back to VAMP this new fashion magazine that is published by David Vivirido and Francesco Sourigues the geniuses behind Hercules the popular men's fashion mag. This new publication focuses on shedding light to powerful women and their stories so that can inspire many. These men have put a twist on the normal editorial magazine and it's something all of us can resonate with, real people and real stories. Read more on the Business of Fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment