Wednesday, March 12, 2014

FP Bare A Bit More

Well it's not a very hidden fact I am a lover of everything and anything Free People. This is a brand that I truly just connect with and would love to be a part of someday. Today I am writing to share a new spring trend that will be popping up as soon as the sunshine decides to stick around for more than a couple days. This trend was wrote about on the Free People BLDG 25 blog, about FP Bare a bit more trend.

Why do they make bandeaus and bras so delicate and cute if we aren't meant to show them off? Free People's point exactly in this trend that why not flaunt a little bit of the lacey and patterned details in a tasteful manner. So I decided to try this trend out for myself with one of the lace bras that Free People has come out with. Below is my look, how would you style your barely there outfit?






No comments:

Post a Comment