Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Connecting With Others!

Happy Tuesday! I'm very excited to share with you today that I will be starting my first attempt at networking in the blogger world this month. For any fellow bloggers this is something that you can get involved in too!

Last month browsing through one of my favorite blogs, Lust To Blush, I stumbled upon the "blogger swap" page. I was so excited to read about this opportunity Megan and Kimberly have created to help bloggers connect around the world! I'm excited to gather up some goodies to share with my partner this month who writes the  Innerworkings of the Female Mind. Check out these amazing blogs! Also I would love some ideas as to what to include in my first swap box! Please comment below with suggestions and look for my post at the end of the month when I receive my first box!

I was thinking some type of DIY thing that has to do with the up-coming warm months

Or one of my personalized photo frames! 

No comments:

Post a Comment