Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Shine On You Crazy Diamond











It was one of those days off yesterday that just felt more than needed and greatly appreciated. This post is inspired by my rainy day off look yesterday & inspired by one of my favorite Pink Floyd songs, "Shine on you crazy diamond".  I am in love with these amazing joggers from Sincerely Jules collection, available at Nordstrom. The olive color, thick drawstrings, and stitching/zipper detail give them the perfect edge over just any joggers. Threw on an oldie but goodie tee from Urban Outfitters and I was ready to run errands! Find plenty of comfy band tees like this on at Urban here. As most of you know I am not a huge sneaker person but I have to say these UGG's may have converted me otherwise. The fold over top with the light grey/baby pink combination make them match with practically everything.

Links above to all merchandise! Available at Shopbop, Nordstrom, Sincerely Jules Shop, UGG, and Urban Outfitters!

No comments:

Post a Comment