Friday, April 25, 2014

This Months Love In A Box




I 'm back!! After a very stressful week of my computer getting a virus and getting my life in order to move in 6 weeks I was so happy to receive this months love in a box from my partner Jasmine. Jasmine writes the blog Green Eyed Monster which focuses on beauty and skincare. I absolutely love how Jasmine chose her URL to be the Latin translation of "pale beauty", http://www.formosacandidus.blogspot.com

The items I received were so awesome and will definitely help me transition into summer with my looks! The theme was spring has sprung and I think the scarf I got from Francesca's is a perfect colors to represent spring. Also I am most excited about the tools and love in rio pallet I got to do a smokey eye, cannot wait to do a post on this! Some Burt's Bees, Essence nail polish and some No. 7 Beautiful Skin completed my awesome package. 

A little something more about Jasmine that you might not know is she is very serious about protecting your skin, as many people she knows have gone through having skin cancer. People forget how serious of a thing it is to put on sunscreen when out in the sun all day even if it doesn't feel like it could burn you. Learn more about safe sun here

No comments:

Post a Comment