Monday, April 7, 2014

Aries Child

I got to celebrate my 20th birthday over the weekend! It was such a fun time to let loose with good friends and enjoy time with my family. Thank goodness I have wonderful co-workers who made working on my birthday a fun time. I have always been a very mature teenager so it's nice to finally not be labeled as one.

I was able to go to the amazing DJ R3HAB Sunday night on my birthday at the Levels nightclub in State College. I enjoy nothing more than being able to dance the night away with good people. It was almost like a mini flashback to Ultra last weekend, which was much needed since I've been missing paradise. Also soooo exciting I traded a kandi bracelet that said Carlita's Closet with R3HAB and he favorited my tweet after the show!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment