Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Perfect Festival Survival Kit

Good morning! How is everyone today on this semi-chilly Tuesday morning? After returning from Florida last night I am ready to get back to the daily grind of classes and work. I am also so excited to update the blog later this week with my pictures and stories from going to Ultra Music Festival. But first I wanted to share what I got from my March Love in A Box Partner, which was perfect for what I did last week!

This festival survival kit included the necessities such as hand sanitizer, colorful nail polish, and sequins headbands. It also included somethings I wouldn't think of like a little note pad and some pencils to jot down things you don't want to forget. Also a mani/pedi kit that is absoultely adorable and can really come in handy after days of raging. Thank you so much Jennifer!





No comments:

Post a Comment