Monday, April 14, 2014

Paisley Print Pants Make Any Day Better

It is finally feeling like spring!! I could not be more excited to be able to start putting away some of my winter wardrobe for this warmer weather. Coming back from Florida a couple weeks ago was like torture when it had be sprinkling snow a day before still in State College. However, I think those frigid days are behind us and I can finally enjoy some crop tops and bright colors!

Today I am breaking out an old favorite with these paisley print pants from LOFT. I absolutely love these because you can look so put together but it feels like you are wearing pajamas. These pants are also the perfect mix of colors for me because I have so much that can go with the blue, green, and yellow combo.





This look includes:
Pants- LOFT
Shirt- Free People
Shoes- Rocket Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment