Monday, December 9, 2013

I Wanna Feel The Impact As We Collide

YAY! The weekend is finally here and I am going on an adventure to Philadelphia tomorrow to see a DJ, Sub focus. I'm going to be seriously depressed in life if I ever have to take a break from the concert/festival binge I've been embarking on since this past summer. It's just something I believe keeps the soul young to continue letting loose and enjoying little nights out on the town, no matter how old you get.

Picking an outfit out for a concert can be one of the most difficult outfit choices a girl faces. Especially when it's that time of the year where it's necessary to have a jacket on but there is no where to put your jacket at the venue, so you just don't bring one. It is just such a dilemma, do you dress warm enough so that you'll be okay outside? Or something summery so you don't sweat to death in the venue?



I was inspired by my favorite song Tidal Wave, that I am dying to hear live. It was the song of the summer cruising in my jeep during late nights. A layered look is necessary with the dilemma I explained above. I kind of made the base of the outfit something I would wear to a summer concert, high wasited shorts and an intricate one piece that's ripped and tied on the side. Also adding tights and boots to the look to make it a little more winter appropriate. This bright blue grandpa sweater was the perfect cardigan to throw over the entire look and stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment