Friday, December 13, 2013

Have An Open Mind

When you go in to your favorite store the next time you go shopping I encourage you to try the one thing in the store you would never wear, or think you could never pull off. This is something I believe you should do at every store, because I bet 9 times out of 10 you will be surprised with how it actually looks or the fit of it and how it becomes more likable than it appealed on the hanger.

Also have an open mind when thinking about taking a new chance on a look or the way you style an outfit. It takes a lot of confidence to not care what other people think but you will be so much happier if you live this way. To not care what anyone else thinks of you and to not judge anyone else because you wouldn't like to be judged either.









That's how I felt about the sweater I am wearing today but I am so glad I pushed myself to try it on! 

Today's Look: 
Black Leggings- Target 

No comments:

Post a Comment