Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday!

Finally it is here! I've been waiting for today to be able to get all of my Christmas shopping done early. I'll be so busy the next month between school and working I'd rather sit at home today and be comfy while not stressing over a crowd. Where are you all going for your Cyber Monday deals? Here are some I may enjoy and thought I'd share with everyone!

Casetagram 
25% off all cases! This site is awesome for iPhone enthusiast, it allows you to create your very own cases from your own Instagram photos. This is also an excellent gift idea because you can make it so personalized to that individual.


ULTA 
So many good online deals and free shipping after spending $25! 




30% off selected merchandise!!


All sorts of deals this week that will be posted on the main page of Amazon. The best place for getting all those odd end gifts you aren't sure where else to get. 





No comments:

Post a Comment