Monday, December 23, 2013

Sun Bound

The stress of the holidays is setting in but it is almost over! One thought that is keeping me going in full force these next couple days, arriving in beautiful Miami, Florida for the Life in Color Festival. Now my only issue is trying to not pack my entire wardrobe to take with us.




I will be taking a little break from blogging while in Miami but will hopefully have a moment or two to write and quick post. This adventure will be titled: Two Girls, A Jeep, & Time To Rage. Exactly what it entails to be, a great fucking time with a best friend. Not only are we going to the Life in Color Festival on December 27, 2013. We are also seeing Dada Life at the Sun Life Stadium the day after as well!!! Then a few days of relaxing on the beaching, and maybe some shopping. New Years Eve should be spectacular in Miami, I've never been out of little State College so I'm sure in for a treat.

Anyone else traveling for the holiday?! Where are you going??

No comments:

Post a Comment