Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Is Magical

There is nothing like being able to be next to the coal stove on Christmas Eve at your moms house watching 24 hours of a Christmas story. Exactly what I plan on doing all night tonight!



A little care package/Christmas gift from my brother :) 


I think I am finally ready to embark on the road trip of a lifetime tomorrow. The last couple days have been busy bee days running around doing last minute things for the trip and Christmas activities with friends and family.




It's so strange to think I won't be seeing most of my friends until next year now! 2013 was so good to me I can only hope that 2014 has half as much excitement ahead. I need to start thinking of a resolution, anyone have them in mind already?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment