Saturday, November 23, 2013

Under The Weather Blues

Excuse my lack in posting lately! I started my Thanksgiving break and came down with strep throat which completely took me down for a few days. However, now thanks to antibiotics and salt water gargles I am slowly starting to feel better. Back to feeling my normal, busy, never wanting to rest self versus the zombie of a human being I was the past couple days.

Getting back into the groove of things includes being able to get out of my sweatpants and oversized tee's I've been living in. Not going to lie it was a nice break for a few days to not worry really about how styled I was or what condition my hair was in. So today I decided to take it easy on myself but still feel put together. For the mixture of comfy chic I decided to go with a thermal and maxi skirt combo. Since it's starting to get particularly chilly in PA I also threw on my wool knit vest over top to stay extra bundled. Hopefully I continue to start feeling better and am able to keep up with my posts. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment