Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hey Hey, NYC For The Day!

Time to be spontaneous and take a day trip to NYC with a few girlfriends! Honestly this trip was inspired by an Instagram I saw, on the current exhibit at the David Zwirner gallery in Chelsea. This particular exhibit is titled I Who Have Arrived In Heaven, by Yayoi Kusama. Seeing a photograph of the "infinity room" inspired me to make the four and half hour trip to enjoy these wonderful installations and some great food.

I needed to be comfortable during the drive but bundled up enough to be warm enough exploring the city all day. Warm socks, my favorite pair of jeans, and lots of layers were the answer. Starting with a thin long sleeve underneath I threw my Pretty Lights tee on over top and then my aztec print cardigan to ensure warmth. Comfy jeans and some wool boot socks with my Pink and Pepper black boots for the bottom. Also couldn't forget the infinity scarf and beanie for walking around the city.



I'll have another post later in the week with pictures from my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment