Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sold My Soul

I would do just about anything to be able to go to all the concerts and music festivals a year that I desire. Not that I don't already make that attempt but this last year I was exposed to so many of these wonderful experiences and people. It's also the first time as an adult I have been able to make that decision where I will be going and what I will be spending my money on.

Plus half the fun of going to a show or festival is getting dressed for it! I've mentioned this in prior posts but there is truly a judge free atmosphere at these places and it contributes to how comfortable you feel there. People walk around Bonnaroo naked and it's completely fine. Below are some of my favorite outfits for festival wear or shows:


Simple Bonnaroo look from last year. 


Can't wait to wear my far out fringe kimono at Ultra

Any Free People FP ONE Battenburg Bralette is the perfect top to any festival outfit.

Lace trimmed denim and comfy shoes are a must. 


More rave inspired festival look, wore this to Pretty Lights back in November

Bright colors and whatever else you want 


My butterfly inspired look. DIY Tutu tutorial here

A headdress is always acceptable. 

Collected from Pinterest and my own photos of festival fun I hope you are inspired for any up coming events you are going to. I am so excited I am going to be flying down to Florida at the end of March for Ultra Music Festival and that should be a solo adventure of a lifetime. Comment below and let me know what your spring break/summer plans are so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment