Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Don't Over Look Little Details

Today I am going to share some of my favorite jewelry stores that are a little under the radar. I want to share some of these wonderful businesses because adding that extra piece to your look can really help you show a little bit more of who you are in each outfit. I find it so boring when I forget to put on my rings, necklace, and bracelet combinations in the morning!

This piece is the Coastal Charm Necklace $38. 

Bohemian jewelry that is hand crafted and made with love in every piece. This is an amazing site for some powerful crystal pieces if you're into the healing aspects they offer you can learn a lot about them here. I am so excited to be purchasing my first piece from Soul Makes when I receive the $25 voucher I won off their Instagram!! 


This adorable & affordable Etsy shop offers some really unique on of a kind pieces for young women. If you love bright colors definitely check it out! 



My favorite necklace that I wear almost everyday is from this company when I first ran into them at a Garden Expo. in Harrisburg. She makes beautiful metal and gemstone designs that are timeless.

This 10 piece moon gazer midi ring stack set is available for just $10! 

Gypsy inspired natural jewelry looks that can help complete any festival look. Also a very large collection of coin collar necklaces that are to die for. 

This piece is called Blue Moon and is made with blue druzy $27.

Better known on Instagram as BCP Jewelry this line offers amazing crystal pieces that are sure to move any heart chakra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment