Monday, February 24, 2014

Confidence is Key

As I am preparing myself for some of the biggest interviews of my life coming up trying to land the dream retail internship this summer I find butterflies in my stomach. This can be a nerve breaking time as graduation is ever looming on the horizon in September but honestly I just need to make the best of it and remember how life will continue after college.

I've been reading a lot about how to make the most positive first impressions when doing your resume, filling out applications, and talking to interviewers. Collectively I've gathered that the most important thing to remember during each step of a nerve breaking process is to remain confident! No matter what situation you are in if you can keep your cool and answer questions with honest proof of why you deserve or are qualified for the position you will stick out. Confidence also delivers to your body language, keep good posture during your interview, a smile is a necessity, and give a firm hand shake at the beginning and end.






I will be posting some interview outfits in the next few weeks but until then I will show you an everyday look that helps me feel confident. 
Today's look: 
Dress- Free People
Tights- JC Penny
Boots- Francesca's 

No comments:

Post a Comment