Thursday, July 2, 2015

Pool Day Look






















My days off are usually spent doing errands or running around for some reason, but when I get the chance I make them all about relaxing and getting some sun. Yesterday was one of those amazing days I was able to do anything I please and that included lots of hanging by the pool and giving myself some me time. I am still reading the book "Not that kind of Girl" by Lena Dunham and it is such a good summer read. This playsuit I am sporting is from Sabo Skirt and it's the first time I've been able to rock it this summer, and I love it. Perfect for an afternoon by the pool or a night out with the girls. My bathing suit is from Free People a few seasons ago but is still one of my favorite bandeau suits. The fedora is from Connections in State College and is by Susan Joy. I am getting ready for the holiday weekend but not sure what my plans will be yet! Do you have any plans for the weekend yet babes??

No comments:

Post a Comment