Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Miss Guided Obsessed






















This playsuit just makes me wanna go out and dance. Miss Guided has perfected the romper game with their plunging vneck's and the playful hem line on the shorts. Anytime there is a new shipment of this brand at Nordstrom I am sure to try on just about every piece. I've learned that being a UK brand it does run fairly small, I am a size 6 or 8 depending on the garment. This paisley print is one that is amazing to transition into the fall and can be worn open on top or with a bralette underneath like pictured above. Free People is my go to for bralettes and any slip needed for a scandalous look. This will definitely be a go to going out look for the rest of the summer and fall. What is your favorite romper or playsuit maker?  

No comments:

Post a Comment