Saturday, July 18, 2015

Wide Leg Trouser Trend












As such a petite girl it is a struggle to find any appropriate work pants that aren't four miles long on my tiny little legs. I have had luck before in LOFT's petite department and Petite Halogen suiting from Nordstrom. The Halogen suiting came as a surprise to work but I was so happy it did when I fell in love with these wide leg white trousers. With the 70's trend not going away anytime soon I felt it was necessary to invest in these. I decided to embrace the trend even more with my floral Topshop shirt. For work I wore a little black blazer over top but love the look without the blazer. I wore my Jeffery Campbell lace up heels. I love being able to show petite women we can wear big or exaggerated things and not be over powered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment