Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Spring Fever






 


 

 


 


 




 



 



 
Ready for warmer days, waking up to sunshine instead of darkness, and breaking out my summer wardrobe. Also this means festival season is upon us and nothing gets me more excited than good jams and planning cute outfits. I've been slacking on my posts lately and am going to be way more committed this spring to posting very regularly and sharing my favorite trends. Florals are one thing I cannot get enough of for this SS15 season. These adorable dress pants are from Topshop and I got them at Nordstrom. There still should be plenty available so get them before they're gone! The top is a Free People basic that I've added to the collection for a flirty look when there's not 6 inches of snow outside I'd wear my Saint Laurent Paris tribute sandals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment