Monday, March 30, 2015

New Beginnings



















 
 
So pleased to be starting out 2015 on the right foot, going after my dreams and goals and marking my progress when it is made. I am so positive that this will be one the best years for manifesting my own reality and making life exactly what I want it to be. I am blessed to have family and friends that support me on these journeys but more importantly I am confident enough in myself to go for things. I cannot wait to see what this summer has to bring with me moving into a new place in Philadelphia and getting a roommate. I just wish this weather would start matching up with my great moods, hard to be so peachy when it's still 32 degrees out at night. This casual look today is Free People inspired, this blouse is there Floral Foil Print Swing. I am obsessed with this tunic because you can style it so many different ways, this is more of a wintery look but I could also see it in summer with a big floppy hat and some shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment