Wednesday, March 25, 2015

#GIRLBOSS Life




























 




 
I am so proud of myself for how far I have come since graduation in September. I have taken on adulthood and am conquering my fears one by one. Anything that is holding me back I am trying to get over and face so that I can live life to the fullest every day. You never know when it can all change so I always am grateful for each experience, the good and the bad. Nothing makes me more confident than the belief I have in myself to reach all my dreams and to never stop setting higher goals. Today's look is very spring inspired because I am tired of the chilly nights we are still stuck with! My skirt is from Bebe and I am going to be styling this many ways for the 2015 spring/summer season. I loved the tied shirt with a statement necklace I scored from Gypsy Warrior. Stay confident and stay positive ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment