Thursday, March 19, 2015

Details Make the Difference







.


The most simple looks can get so dressed up with the right details added to the look or accenting the details belonging to the items themselves. Even after a long day at work I can appreciate the effort I put in to completing someone's look by adding the extra suggestion of what jewelry or shoes to wear with the outfit and help them see the versatility in pieces. It's something I used to struggle with but thankfully to blogs, Pinterest, and Tumblr the possibilities now seem endless to me. It's so easy to think of a whole look surrounding one blouse or pair of shorts I find in a store but I can also empathize with the people who struggle to create these looks in their head. My extra details with this simple look were the butterfly wing pendant I got in St. Thomas and my Aztec print Free People socks. What are your details in todays look?

No comments:

Post a Comment