Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Rage,Rage the Night Away











 
Well before 2014 ended I was lucky enough to go to one more concert and an amazing one at that! Basslights was in Hampton, VA and was a two night show with the main acts Bassnectar and Pretty Lights. I had a new Christmas present to try out during this event which is a little cube made by Polaroid that takes pictures and videos but the whole trick is you can't see them until after you upload them. Check out more sweet pictures and videos on my instagram @Carlita27.
 
Outfit choices for this concert included one relaxed night in my Black Milk leggings and a Good Vibes tank from Forever21. The next night for the finale I went a little crazier and broke out my cat suit. If you have never been to a Pretty Lights or Bassnectar concert you don't know what you're missing out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment