Thursday, January 29, 2015

Spring 2015 Wish list


 
 
This is just a start but definitely three of my Spring 2015 must haves. Starting off with the Potpouri Dress by For Love and Lemons, god something that could be so elegant for work but then also sexy for a night out with friends. Retailing for $261 it isn't going to break the bank either.
 
Next, to add to my statement collar collection I am adorning over this currently sold out piece by Natalie B. Jewelry. I have found so many great jewelry makers through Instagram and Etsy. This gorgeous necklace is made of malachite plates and is $121.
 
Last, but certainly not least, I need the Whitney Bra from Free People. I could probably own it in multiple colors too being so practical for spring/summer months and only $20!!

No comments:

Post a Comment