Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Family Time is the Best Time








 
This post is a little late but I have been such a busy person this last week between traveling for holidays, work, and fun it has been quite the whirlwind. I went from Philly to State College back to Philly down to Hampton, Virginia and back up to Philly all in a matter of five days. All I can say is I am very thankful for Red Bull and being young so that I am able to do these things on minimal sleep. Being home at my mothers house for Christmas was so wonderful. I was the most relaxing 24 hours I have had in this past week and the reason I remain so blessed to have such a wonderful support system. This isn't my usual style but I will also be posting one more blog today before the New Year to reflect on this last year and what blogging has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment