Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Be Yourself, That is all you can do












 



 
In the crazy world we live in today it is so easy to get caught up in things and forget about what makes you really happy. I am so blessed to be surrounded by people that truly support me in whatever I do. I have always had the gift of just going with the flow and being able to roll with the punches life has to throw at me. This is something that has restored my faith time and time again when dealing with difficult situations in life.
 
The look today was inspired very much by just being myself. I scored this Free People cardigan on a super sale when Loehman's in New York was still open. Paired with my favorite Free People x Jeffery Campbell boots. With a simple black and white combo underneath, however I love how the back of this blouse and how it mimics the cardigan detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment