Wednesday, December 17, 2014

All you need is a little TLC











Trying to prepare post for the next two weeks because it will be such a busy time for me to keep up with the blog and enjoy the free time I have outside of work for the holidays. I stumbled upon These photos from a couple weeks ago when my mom and niece came to visit. I loved this look and can't believe I forgot to share it! 

The perfect bohemian winter look with a mix of some of my favorite prints and textures. This look could take you from a day in the park to a night out with girlfriends. I love this skirt from Urban Outfitters but always hated only wearing the summer months. If you wear enough layers those summer clothes can transition right into your fall and winter wardrobes. The sweater is from Ann Taylor LOFT, jacket and necklace are from Free People, boots are Frye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment