Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014

These are my top five moments from 2015 with the number one being the fact that I made it through college and now have a degree to show for the strenuous nights spent studying. This moment is one that I will never get to relive again and am so glad I attended and was able to speak at this event.
 
 
This necklace was my first purchase from Nordstrom King of Prussia showing the appreciation I had to begin my professional career with such an awesome company that I am still growing with today. Working somewhere you love and can learn something new every day is truly a blessing.

 
Being able to visit my happy place the beach more than once in a year is a great year to me! I was able to get to Florida last year twice, Bermuda for a cruise, and living down in Philly now I was able to drive to New Jersey on my days off this summer.

 Between LIC Miami, ULTRA 2015, seeing plenty of DJ's at Levels Night Club in State College, Firefly music festival, to Basscenter in NYC and Basslights in Hampton, VA. It has been another amazing years of concerts and festivals that I know will continue into 2015.
 
 
It was a life long dream to move out of State College and I am so proud of myself for actually doing so. Philadelphia has been a wonderful city to start out in and I am blessed to have been so independent with moving into a big city all by myself. I realized I am so much stronger than a lot of other girls my age and am able to overcome silly little personal obstacles we put ourselves through. Thank you for all your support in 2014 and I hope 2015 will be just as wonderful for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment