Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Texture Play









Another one of falls greatest trends is playing with textures. From seeing velvet make a big return to fur vest being a big ticket item, and leather of course thrown in there too. I love this trend because it can make an outfit come to life by adding the extra pop that isn't necessarily a statement necklace or florescent color.

One of my many plays on this trend is mixing smooth leather booties with textured over the knee socks and a chiffon dress. I loved this look and had so much fun styling it because at first I had difficulty matching these Frye boots with anything! But now I am much more confident with how they can be a neutral to an outfit and go exceptionally well with olive tones, grays, and beiges. Have a wonderful week and don't forget to explore some fall trends!

No comments:

Post a Comment