Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bermuda I Have a Crush on You











This is one island I will definitely be going back to visit in my lifetime. I would love to have a week or two to really explore the whole island. I was blessed to see the three different parts of Bermuda this time around being docked at the island overnight. It was difficult to pick a favorite beach but I think Horseshoe Bay won over my heart from Snorkle Bay. It's nice to see the capital Hamiliton too because t is so historic. I'm surprised I didn't even do much shopping on the trip because I was so excited to just enjoy the atmosphere of the islands. However, after being away for that long I was ready to come back to my new life down here in Philadelphia working for Nordstrom.

During the cruise some of my favorite looks came from Topshop, Free People, BCBG, LOFT, and Nastygal. Please let me know what you think of my recent travels!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment