Friday, October 24, 2014

I.T from Hong Kong





 



 
 


This months Nordstrom pop-in shop is one you are definitely going to want to shop before it sells out! I.T from Hong Kong is four featured brands that are already make headlines in the Asian communities. It's also nice that this pop-in features brands for guys and girls and the price point is very affordable.

These four brands include Izzue, Mini Cream, Chocoolate, and Aape by A BATHING APE. Chocoolate was definitely my favorite because it has varsity inspired graphic pieces that are sure to turn heads. I also picked up a piece by izzue and wanted many more! This brand was just as contemporary as the rest but a little less graphic and pop cultured inspired. Where as mini cream is screaming of graphics and there four main characters on almost every piece. I included some shots of products available online and in stores that have the pop-in shop, as well as the two pieces I got and my gift with purchase! Can't wait to style these for an outfit post! Have a happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment