Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Wild Child with a Wild Heart




The newest addition 



Life is a whirlwind and that's completely fine for me. I love making the most of a hectic schedule, if there aren't enough hours in a day to get something done it's time to prioritize and realize it is okay to leave dishes in the sink sometimes.

That's how I felt this past week being in a transitional period from driving home, changing positions at work, and preparing for an amazing weekend with a friend who came and visited. This was a really fun and exciting week for me though and I cannot wait to share all my exciting stories from the weekend along with my outfits! This look was to match my wild hair day and heart I was having that day, just feeling a little jungle cat like. This blouse is from Free People and the white crops are from LOFT.

No comments:

Post a Comment