Monday, August 25, 2014

DIY Amethyst Druzy Necklace










Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend like I did and were able to get in touch with what makes you happy. Yesterday I was able to spend some time with my Mom when she came to visit down in Philly and we attended the Bead Expo that was going on in Phoenixville. It was an amazing learning experience from the class we took called Crowning Glory, which included soldering together a bevel that we were then able to set a stone in. I would love to start doing more of this and so would my mom. I am considering possibly even starting an Etsy shop with things like this and body chains. Let me know what you would think of that!

Visit more of these classes and the wonderful instructor on www.theurbanbeader.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment