Wednesday, August 27, 2014

New Moon Wishes








It is a new moon and a great time for you to start putting out there in the universe any new accomplishments you wish to achieve in the next few months. New moons are time for a fresh start and can help shed a new outlook on your life. Especially for everyone just getting back to classes this week it is an important time to really set goals for yourself.

I have found that the power of believing in yourself can really help you get to these goals you are setting. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, even when you can't figure out why you just have to accept it and move on. For my new moon wishes I am planning on doing a little ceremony to put out there into the universe all that I wish to achieve between now and Christmas time. If you do the same I wish you good luck!

Today's look:
Skirt & Tank-LOFT
Necklace- Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment