Sunday, January 5, 2014

Two Girls, A Jeep, & Time to Rage Part I

I'm going to keep these few posts short and sweet just to catch up on the wonderful journey I embarked on last week to Miami, Florida. I can confidently say it was so tempting to never return to the fridget negative degree temperatures of State College. However, I am back to the daily grind of reality and making the most of this amazing new year.

My headdress before the concert. 

And after the worlds largest paint party.





I already posted about our amazing time at the Life in Color Festival but figured I would share some more photos. Being the reason we came down I am so thankful this festival brought me to such an awesome city which I fell in love with.



Being able to wear a romper in January was magnificent. 


Miami could be a future home for this blogger :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment