Monday, June 15, 2015

Fringe Benefits
















It is always important to start the week off on a positive note. Whether I have Sunday off or Monday off I take advantage of that time to recollect myself from the weekend and get a plan for the next week to come. I've said it once before since moving but I will say it again I am just so inspired right now to follow my dreams and really just go with my gut instincts, I can feel new exciting things on the horizons. 
Getting back to my true bohemian style this outfit is one of my favorite summer time work then do something fun with friends after. The fringe and crochet details on this shirt have always attracted me to it and is able to be styled many ways for different seasons. My skirt is a great basic from American Apparel. These wedges are from Nordstrom Rack last summer but are still so perfect for work in the summer. The apartment is finally getting pretty put together and decorated throughout! Can't wait to share pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment