Monday, June 8, 2015

Happy Monday!








After moving into a new apartment I am finally getting back into a routine of sorts and starting to make more time to blog again! I am excited to show off my new apartment and write a little bit more about adventures and lifestyle things not just fashion. This post was actually one of the last I shot at my old apartment on a beautifully sunny day. An easy summer work look that can be topped off with a blazer for a cold office, I am in love with these Halogen wedges from Nordstrom, they are so comfortable and comes in five great colors! They're also under $100 what a steal, shop them here. My skirt is from H&M and shirt from American Apparel. I am happy to be back into the groove of things and can't wait to share my summer explorations with you all. Do you have any big plans for this summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment