Monday, June 16, 2014

Daily Adventures

Living in a big city compared to my rural acre and half lot I was used has definitely been more of culture shock that I was expecting. However, I have to say I am impressed with myself and my dogs adaption to the change. Our daily chronicles usually involve of waking up before the sun is shining and trying to get a run in a least three times a week to explore our surroundings a bit. Then I have to leave him all day and go to my fabulous internship at the King of Prussia, it is so tempting to go shopping everyday but I have been good so far. Dealing with rush hour traffic on the way home has become a lesson for me, I am learning patience and am thankful for that.

I am so thankful my dog has also been adjusting well and been keeping me company on my time off. I am sure I will explore the night seen a little more around Philly once I meet some people to go out with. For now it is focusing on doing the very best in my new position and taking care of myself and bruiser.






No comments:

Post a Comment